Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Paint Colors

We spent President's Day in Home Depot looking at paint colors. My daughter entertained herself with the pamphlets with paint inspiration for kids rooms, she decided that I need to paint her bedroom purple with flowers and fairies. She also informed me that she would like me to bring a bathtub inside her room, there were also some bathroom paint ideas that I really liked as well. I told her she is not getting a bathtub in her room but maybe I will try and find her some new sheets with a similar pattern.
Here are the paint colors that I picked out. I just got started on the painting and I'll give you a hint, it's in my dinning room.

Lantana


Puddle


Silver Leaf


I'll post pictures when I'm all done!

I'm linking up

No comments:

Post a Comment