Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


t-shirt: land's end
skirt: thrifted and dyed (seeing so many pairs of red jeans I wanted a red jean skirt but after searching for so long and not finding any, I found a white jean skirt and dyed it)
boots: steve madden (last season)
necklace: hand me down from my sister
wig: aura barcelona

When I get dressed in the morning I try to pretend that I am going into an office and not just working from home. I have seen in the past 2 weeks since I started (getting dressed as if I work where other people can see me) how much this has affected my productivity in all areas of my life. Not only have I been more productive with my work but I have been better with my house keeping as well.

I'm linking up with these link parties

pleated poppy





4 comments:

  1. Maybe I should get dressed every day and my house will be clean, too? Nah then I'd just be working from home covered in oatmeal while my toddler ripped my tights :)

    Love that you dyed the skirt yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im your new follower..Just started a blog just so that I would attempt to get dressed everyday..I work from home and have gotten in the habit of not dressing up at all ever!!
    ps. I couldnt even tell you were wearing a wig!! :)
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, I often dress smarter at for work at home days than home with my kids days - it works. Cool outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have thought to dye a skirt! Brilliant, and so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete